Tracks that has been remove from "You Tube"...

These are the tracks that has been remove from "You Tube"due to claims made by "Warner Music Group or (WMG)"

Andy Gibb_I Just Want To Be Your Everything_(mmcxxx_2010_Lite Mix)


Andy Gibb_Shadow Dancing 2010_( mmcxxx remix )

To all my You Tube Subscribers & the fans of Andy Gibb,
my apologies for the tracks removal from "You Tube".
I Re-Upload it to my blog so that you can enjoy it more.
Sudirman HJ Arshad • Balik Kampung • (Mmcxxx® Retro Remix)

For Better Sound Quality...Please Click Here

mmcxxx®™ latest remix,mash-up & others.....


Tanak Kampung • Jimmy Palikat • Mmcxxx®™ Underground White Label Remix

========================================


Torila Muda ~ Honarius Basil ~ mmcxxx®™ kepayan LCH remix

========================================


===================================================