Tracks that has been remove from "You Tube"...

These are the tracks that has been remove from "You Tube"due to claims made by "Warner Music Group or (WMG)"

video
Andy Gibb_I Just Want To Be Your Everything_(mmcxxx_2010_Lite Mix)


video
Andy Gibb_Shadow Dancing 2010_( mmcxxx remix )

To all my You Tube Subscribers & the fans of Andy Gibb,
my apologies for the tracks removal from "You Tube".
I Re-Upload it to my blog so that you can enjoy it more.
Sudirman HJ Arshad • Balik Kampung • (Mmcxxx® Retro Remix)

For Better Sound Quality...Please Click Here

mmcxxx®™ latest remix,mash-up & others.....


Tanak Kampung • Jimmy Palikat • Mmcxxx®™ Underground White Label Remix

========================================


Torila Muda ~ Honarius Basil ~ mmcxxx®™ kepayan LCH remix

========================================


===================================================